The maXecurity products offer authentication, authorization, Single Sign-On (SSO), audit & compliance reporting, and significant cost savings, all in an easy-to-maintain hardware appliance.
- Authentication & Authorization: maXecurity products enable flexible, controlled access to all of the web-based resources across an enterprise. By taking advantage of existing user accounts, maXecurity products eliminate the need for users to manage additional passwords. Existing roles and groups can be easily applied to web applications, offering fine-grained authorization with minimal effort.
- Single Sign-On: According to Gartner Group, approximately 30% of all Help Desk calls are for password-related problems.1 The maXecurity products can reduce, or even eliminate, these problems by standardizing on a single login screen with a single password for all web-based applications.
- Compliance: InfoWorld reports that “90 percent of companies fail compliance,”2 according to a recent study by the IP Policy Compliance Group. maXecurity products are turn-key solutions that are designed to control, segregate, and audit access to critical data, helping to close the compliance gap.
- Hardware: The maXecurity products are a comprehensive solution that combine security with optimal performance for Web Access Management products. The maXecurity products' exclusive HotProcess™ architecture allows a company's infrastructure to achieve an exponential performance boost over first-generation, software-based products, freeing up data center space and reducing power costs. Unlike competitive products, maXecurity products scale linearly, offering unlimited capacity.
- Significant Cost Savings: The maXecurity products have been specifically designed to provide a significant reduction in total cost of ownership. A recent study of a large financial institution has shown that the maXecurity products result in millions of dollars in annual cost savings compared with a competitive Web Access Management product.3